CONTACT ME

Followers

Sunday 30 January 2011

Morning All
Not a happy bunny today some silly ''''''''''''' back into our new car,it was  park in a supper market, we just came out with our shopping when we heard the bang .the man said sorry he didn't see it I ask you its bright blue  Picasso C4 Grrrrrr he reversed  straight  back  into  the drivers door  that's a new  door needed

Enough of that I did see some sun just then so things are looking up ' to days card is one of lili of the valley images that I brought up at Ally Pally.what a sweetie I just couldn't resist


Papers ; Forever Friends  new spring time, they are so  gorgeous 
Sentiment: Sugar Nellie
Flowers and pearls from stash



Jean

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jean, soryy to hear about the damage to your new car - how difficult can it be to reverse out of a parking space in a supermarket carpark, there is usually bags of space!!! Love the card - particularly like what you've done with the stripes on the DP and that long row of pearls is lovely. I'm going to PM you on the link query. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I like the image and the lovely flowers and butterfly
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete