CONTACT ME

Followers

Monday 10 January 2011

Morning to to all
Well the weather hear is sunny  mustn't say it to loud  it might change ,looking forward to seeing my grandson today,I only see him once a week so I have got to make the most of it as he will be going to school in September boo hoo.
To days card is S.W.L.K I have been so lucky as I have the whole set it was a prezzie at Christmas luck me Tee Hee.I would like to enter  one of the competitions but not sure how to go about it .if any peeps out there can help me I really would appreciated it.

Paper from born to shop
S.W.L.K stamp
Hand made flower
sentiment from sugar nellie
ribbon from stash


Got to go now and put all the breakables away before the little man comes.
Jean

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Jean!

    Gorgeous card sweetie!, she is soooo cute and you have coloured her in beautifully :o)
    To enter challenge is very easy! just click on the post you have done, copy and paste your address bar then copy it into the challenge blog linky!, simples lol!
    Any probs give me a shout hun and have fun :o)

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete