CONTACT ME

Followers

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Penny



Morning all my little peeps Brrr its cold this morning, thought I would show you a birthday card I have just made for my friend Penny she loves blue so hope she likes this card , some good news it wont be long now before my new grandchild will be here Just a few more weeks to wait I think my daughter is getting a bit fed up now she is so big bless her that its hard to sit for long or stand never mind Nanny will be there to help

lots of warm hugs to day xx

5 comments:

  1. Hello Jean, beautiful card - your friend is bound to love it. Congrats on the forthcoming addition to your family ... the last few weeks always seem to drag but the weeks after the birth will go in a flash :) Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. I too love blue and this is so perfect. Congratulations on your expected new arrival. Such a lovely event to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card jean.stunning colours and details and the butterfly is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so stunningly beautiful Jean as all your work is!! please may I ask what you use to make your boxes darlin xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jean, thank you for your visit!
    I missed your blog for a long period, but you've done a lot of beautiful things: this card and the pink one are gorgeous!!!!! *_*

    ReplyDelete